Thursday, December 3, 2009

MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!


AWWW!!!!!!They were so cute checking each other out,and Meaghan was pleased to advise Cheryl that Maelin was born in mommies heart and daddies heart just like Meaghan.


Yes!cheerios are still used as the #1 bonding tool...too cute!


"I think she is impressed at how well I can put this puzzle together".


Thanks for the beautiful Beijing Christmas ornament...it is beautiful!


Oh! Wow! New shoes from China..."I love them"!


Hay sister can I borrow your wheels?


Hayyyy...If I'm older and look much more intelligent...how come she is behind the wheel?


Don't I look like a big girl now....too precious!


Welcome home Maelin...we cannot wait to have you visit again,you are truly precious sweety.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome !
    Isn't is it great ??
    Hope you are well and that you are busy getting things organized for the big day !
    Thinking of having a birthday party for Alycat in January. Will keep you posted and if you can make it, we'd love to have u !
    Andrea and Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I can't get over how big Meaghan is getting. She still has that sweet smile.

    xoxo

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! :) And doesn't Meaghan look like the little educator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dianne and Meaghan for having me and Mommy over...I had so much fun!!!:)
    Maelin:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...sweet little friends! Too cute!

    Smiles! :o)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete